GWC has had a long and successful track record of developing and managing bespoke logistics hubs in the country, including the Logistics Village Qatar, the Ras Laffan Logistics Hub and Mesaieed Logistics Hub. This is a crucial part of our long-term strategy, as we seek to satisfy the gap in the national logistics infrastructure. By our own estimates, the State of Qatar requires between 5.5 – 8 million square meters of additional logistics infrastructure if it aims to meet the deadlines it has set for itself for both the World Cup 2022 and the Qatar National Vision 2030.
Main Features of GWC Logistics Hubs
• A variety of storage solutions, including ambient, chilled, frozen, temperature controlled, hazmat, and bulk storage
• Highly scalable and flexible warehousing and storage areas
• Fully self-contained communities providing entire range of logistics solutions
• Proximity to all major ports and roadways
• Immediate connectivity to water, power, and telecommunications network
• Compliant with the highest safety and security standards on a local and international scale