In its efforts to remain the provider of choice in the State of Qatar and beyond, GWC has established the Continuous Improvement department to implement a Lean Six Sigma culture in the company. Lean Six Sigma is a methodology that helps cut down “waste” and “variations” in a process, utilizing various tools that require the employees across all levels of the organization to be involved. The primary goal is to promote a culture of constant development of both processes and people to ensure that GWC consistently exceeds client expectations.
The division works to:
• Instruct management and employees in the various principles of Lean Kaizen
• Work out process improvements directly with the company employees
• Help departments set internal performance benchmarks and streamline procedures
• Conduct and assist in consultations to indicate areas of improvement and eliminate waste
• Increase efficiency of services and thereby add value to the services provided to clients