Information System Support officer ( WMS )
Information System Support officer is responsible to support employees and IT department in installing and maintaining Business Application and Database
1. Must have minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in WMS (Infor)
2. Must have experience in MS SQL and knowledge on Warehouse Operations
3. Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
4. Database Querying and administration Skills
5. Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
6. Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
Team Leader – Warehouse
Handling ware house operations from receipt of goods, storage and Handling, product picking & dispatching through WMS, delivery to customers ensuring FIFO rule is followed.
1. Minimum 3 years’ experience in related field
2. Good communications skills in English
3. Practical experience in working with Warehouse Management System and Knowledge of warehouse material handling equipment and its maintenanc
1) Undertake a physical cycle count - warehouse wise.
2)Physical audit for inbound & outbound items on daily basis.
3. Outbound checking for all the deliveries quantity & expiry wise.
4) Monitoring and updating audit findings on daily basis
5) Resolving and communicating the error’s to Inventory Controller.
6) Weekly basis inventory reports.
1) Computer literate
2) Good communication and numerical skills.
To order, perform variety of shipping/receiving, stocking activities, maintaining stock physical and system wise. The Store Keeper is responsible for maintaining Store operations including requisition, segregation, receiving, stocking, picking, issuing, coordination, documentation, maintaining records and overseeing requirements via min max.
1. Must have 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar level
2. Experience in WMS, preferably Oracle would be an added advantage
3. Must have good communication skills in English
To assist the Warehouseman in their daily transactional activities and responsible for the general housekeeping in the warehouse.
1. 1 to 2 years of experience in similar role preferred
2. Knowledge in computer is an added advantage
3. Forklift certification preferred
Customer Service Officer
Responsible for delivering the highest standards of Customer Service to a number of Customers across the business. Management of customer stock and invoicing, order processing and report generation.
1. Should have minimum of 1 year of experience in a related field
2. Knowledge on Logistics Terminologies Procedures and computations .
3. Excellent in Customer Service, Communication Skills (Written and Verbal) and Time Management skills (Coordination and stress management).
4. Ability to generate reports and interpret in detail to management. Works well with a team and can multi task.
Driver – Distribution
Driver – Distribution, will deliver orders to customer locations and vice-versa and be responsible for the security and handling of the products
1) Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position
2) Establish and maintain positive customer relationships, resolving customer issues.
3) Must possess a valid GCC light vehicle driving license.
4) Positive attitude and Flexibility, Unbiased, willing to work long hours
5) Sharp and Accurate, Logical and Self Motivated, Customer Focused
6) Pleasing personality
Protect your information!
Dear Visitor, All correspondence with GWC are ONLY made via the domain “gwclogistics.com”
Please email your resume to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position applied for in the subject line.