Invitation to Attend Ordinary General Assembly Meeting 16/01/2020
GWC’s Board of Directors is pleased to invite its esteemed shareholders to attend the company’s Ordinary General Assembly Meeting, to be held on Monday, 03/02/2020 at precisely six thirty in the evening at the Kempinski Marsa Malaz Hotel – Venezia Hall. Should quorum not be reached, the meeting shall be held on Monday, 10/02/2020, at the same time and place. The meeting shall cover the following agenda:
Ordinary General Assembly Meeting Agenda
1. To hear the board of director’s report regarding the company’s activity and financial position during the year, as well as the external auditor’s report, and have both reports verified
2. To discuss the company’s budget, and calculate profits and losses for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2019, having both verified
3. Assign the external auditor and set their fees
4. Look into clearing the board members of any possible liability and approving their remuneration
5. Approving the dividend payment of QAR 0.20 per share (20%)
6. Annual Corporate Governance Report
• We kindly request that attendees arrive at the venue before the stated time by one hour at least in order to verify the invitation to register.
• Should you be unable to attend, please complete the authorization form for any representative to take your place, and place the company seal (in the case of companies)
• A non-shareholder of GWC nor a member of the GWC Board of Directors may not be authorized to represent a shareholder. Additionally, the representative may not have more than 5% of the company’s capital shares.
• Trading in the company’s stocks shall be placed on hold during the Ordinary General Assembly Date (03/02/2020).
• Please bring your invitation when arriving to the hall.
Abdulla bin Fahad bin Jassem bin Jabor Al Thani
Chairman of the Board